I'm a list kinda girl. To-do lists---I make one for every week. A list of things I want accomplished before the week ends. Grocery list---it's a must. I always grace the doors of the grocery store well-equipped with my shopping list.
Here's a random little list of things that make me uniquely me:
1. I love the Lord my God with all my heart, body and mind.
2. I adore mascara! A LOT! I rarely leave the house without it.
3. A good cup of coffee jump starts my day. These days it is more like 2 big ol' cups of coffee...
4. I am a Clemson graduate. I walked onto the campus in 1997 sight unseen and left in 2007 with a Tiger Paw imprinted on my heart.
5. I never used my undergraduate degree. Early Childhood Education. Perhaps it will come in handy when Harper starts school.
6. I'm madly in love with my daughter...like a love I'd never known until May 20 of this year. Seriously--words can't describe.
7. A great pair of shoes can completely lift your mood for the day. So can the perfect pair of earrings.
8. I can completely lose myself in a great book. Then, get completely annoyed when it is turned into a movie and the characters are not what I dreamed up in my pretty little head. For example...The Last Song....the movie did not compare to the scene that played out in my head while I read the book.
9. I can slap rock out to Tina Turner. Which is why I love my tinted windows in the Yukon.
10. I despise cooking...only because I adore an immaculate kitchen. The day is not done until the kitchen gleams!
11. While I break many of their rules, Stacy and Clinton are my friends. I dream of the day that I walk in a room and someone says, "Shut the front door! Your outfit is amazing."
12. I believe that chocolate should be incorporated into every diet plan. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
13. A good cry can cleanse the soul. So can a hearty belly laugh.
14. I think that a picture is worth a thousand words. Pictures tell stories.
15. I do not know how to roller skate. I panic just thinking that my daughter will want to have one of her birthday parties at Skateland. Sheer panic!
16. A clean house makes for a happy me!
17. I could do cartwheels when I receive something in the mail other than a bill. Which is why I write thank-you notes for EVERYTHING...because I want others to do cartwheels too!
18. A monogram can be the perfect accessory or decoration. Harper doesn't stand a chance in forgetting her initials!
19. I am not brand conscious unless it comes to my toothpaste (Colgate) or mayo (Duke's). Imitators do not stand a chance in my house.
20. I will run for the hills at the first sniff of syrup. Just thinking about it makes me want to gag!
Share with me some things that are uniquely you! Because I cherish learning new things about my friends!