- My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the relationship that I continue to develop with the Holy Spirit.
- My baby girl laughing
- My step-son and his new-found love of reading
- The warm sunshine after a cold night
- Twinkling lights on the Christmas tree
- A husband who loves me....just the way I am...
- The home we are creating for our children
- Peppermint mocha coffee creamer and friends who leave it on your front porch...just because!
- My job and all the wonderful ladies that I work with
- My parents...gracious knows, I've learned alot about gratitude from them
- My family...sisters, brothers, nieces and nephew
- My friends...who hold me accountable and help me grow in my daily walk with Christ
The more I focus on the things that I am grateful for...the less I am ungrateful for. The more I focus on the many blessings in my life...the less I focus on the worldly things and the more I focus on the eternal things.
May your heart have an attitude of gratitude this holiday season. May you see all things in your life as a blessing and give thanks. May your heart yearn for the eternal. May you stand in God's presence with thanksgiving in your hearts and a song on your lips.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Many firms pay special attention so as to entertain their workers, as a result of associate degree energy boosting break can facilitate your workers to begin work with a brand new spirit and with new concepts. There square measure other ways to stay your workers contemporary throughout operating hours, some focuses on physical activities whereas some concentrate to energy boosting. If you want to read more about Keurig Coffee Routes then please click here to continue.ReplyDelete