- My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the relationship that I continue to develop with the Holy Spirit.
- My baby girl laughing
- My step-son and his new-found love of reading
- The warm sunshine after a cold night
- Twinkling lights on the Christmas tree
- A husband who loves me....just the way I am...
- The home we are creating for our children
- Peppermint mocha coffee creamer and friends who leave it on your front porch...just because!
- My job and all the wonderful ladies that I work with
- My parents...gracious knows, I've learned alot about gratitude from them
- My family...sisters, brothers, nieces and nephew
- My friends...who hold me accountable and help me grow in my daily walk with Christ
The more I focus on the things that I am grateful for...the less I am ungrateful for. The more I focus on the many blessings in my life...the less I focus on the worldly things and the more I focus on the eternal things.
May your heart have an attitude of gratitude this holiday season. May you see all things in your life as a blessing and give thanks. May your heart yearn for the eternal. May you stand in God's presence with thanksgiving in your hearts and a song on your lips.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.